Cờ bạc Baccarat Trực tiếpThe in-house counselling service allows first of all organizations to save the cost of an in-house attorney while making the most of our legal expertise. Our presence on our clients’ side is quasi permanent: an attorney of ours is to be assigned to each client and can be contacted or called at any time.
Everyone, regardless of age, has a unique set of struggles in life. Our counselors are well-equipped and experienced to treat anyone, from childhood to adulthood and senior citizen status. We also staff bilingual counselors for your convenience.
Our In-House Counsel Service covers all kinds of legal need of our clients, including for instance the following:
- Drafting, amending, updating internal rules and statutes;
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating on contracts/agreements to be entered into by the client;
- Monitoring compliance; detecting and advising on the management of risks of compliance failure;
- Carrying out due diligence on M&A deals;
- Providing on-site legal advice in case of urgency;
- Identifying, vetting, engaging, and managing outside counsel;
- Handling licensing issues; and
- Proposing and helping implement solutions to internal conflicts (between management and shareholders; among managers or among shareholders; between employers and employees) and/or disputes between the company and the authorities.